Tuesday, November 30, 2010

e.l.f studio eyebrow kit review

We all know that I love e.l.f products! So it's time for another review.
I have been using this product for a while now to get the feel of how it looks and feels. (bought with own money)
I bought it from e.l.f Canada, USA, or e.l.f UK for $3! I got mine in the light color. It comes in light, medium, dark.
It comes with a dark wax and a light powder and a dual brush, you use the angle end for your wax and the dome brush for the powder.
You apply the wax first then go over with the powder.
I find the wax part is to dark for my eyebrows. But it fills in the brows really good! I love how my brows look after they are filled.

Rating
4.5 out of 5
I would repurchase this item and would recommend it to my friends!

PS
I have more reviews upcoming in the next month and the new year!

No comments: