Friday, December 17, 2010

Candy cane holiday look


My Inspiration from my tree


You can find inspiration almost anywhere. Mine came from my Christmas tree.
I used elf's 100 palette, cream eyeshadow in sugar cookie (pink), liquid eyeliner- stardust

First prime your eyes. Apply your cream eyeshadow to you enter eyelid. Apply a pink shadow to the inner half of you eye. If you want you can apply a lighter pink, then go over with the darker one. Take the green eyeshadow and apply it to your outer V. Blend into your crease. Take a darker green and just apply to your crease and blend. Apply a highlighter-you don't want a shimmer one. Apply the pink to the lower lash line, and the highlighter in the inner corner of the eye.
Line your eyes with a dark brown eyeshadow or pencil- I did a eyeshadow to keep it focused on the look.
I used the liquid eyeliner in stardust and lined my bottom and top lash line.
Apply mascara.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

Nice look Cassie :) love it xx

Unknown said...

Thank you! I had fun with it and eating the candy cane in the end