Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas FOTD



I used e.l.f- cream eyeshadow- eggplant, e.l.f 100 palette, e.l.f cream eyeliner- black, e.l.f flawless foundation, e.l.f golden bronzer, e.l.f radiance blush- glow, Rimmel- Lipstick- airy fairy

Apply eyeprimer, then apply your cream eyeshadow all over your lid. Take the lighest silver from the palette  and apply all over the eggplant. Blend into your crease. Apply a highlighter color that matches your skin tone. Line your upper water line. Line your upper lash line and wing out. Take a pencil eyeliner and line your lower lash line. Curl lashes and apply mascara.

Apply your foundation and powder. I used the golden bronzer as a highlighter on my cheecks. Apply your blush and lipstick
Enjoy! Great for a New years eve look too!

2 comments:

Rosalina said...

Very beautiful make up!
I love it!
I have to try it!

love ya,
Rosalina

Unknown said...

Its so easy! you'll look beautiful!