Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite products of 2010

This is going to be a long post, so hold tight. I bring you my favorite 10 products of 2010

1. Maybelline The COLOSSAL Volum' Express Mascara. I love this mascara, I had to many compliments on my eyelashes people thought I wore false ones!






2. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. After using my colossal mascara I was a little nervous using a new one. This one blew my mind! You can build your eyelashes from natural to dramatic. It looks amazing!







3. Rimmel Natural Bronzer 021 SUN LIGHT. This bronzer is perfect for year round. It has a very very small amount of shimmer. I use to contour my cheeks, it looks so natural.






4. e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This was the first eye primer that I ever used. I works great on my oily lids. My eyeshadow has never creased, and stays on all day!






5. e.l.f High Definition Powder. OMG!!! This is amazing! I wear this when I know there are going to be alot of cameras. It gives you the flawless look, smooths out your skin.









6. e.l.f Cream Eyeliner Black. I love this eyeliner, I have more control over this then a liquid eyeliner, it glides on so smooth and stays on all day.







7. Blush Baby Mineral Pigment. These pigments are smooth and silky and the color pay off is great! You get alot of product in the little container.






8. Annabell SkinTrue Foundation- Nat Ivory. This foundation gives me a matte finish and is great for my oily and dry skin. I get great coverage from this product.






9.  Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I only apply this to the areas that have the most breakout so my chin, nose and forehead. It's very moisturizing and dries out the pimples at the same time. I noticed a big difference using it.









10. Loreal Sublime Bronze One Day. This was my go to summer bronze product. I love it because it washes of the next day and you can see where you applied the color. Doesn't make you look orange. I love that it has a pump and not a squeeze tube. Great for special occasions.








So there you have it my favorite products of 2010! I can't believe that it's almost over!!!

2 comments:

Wing Law said...

Very nice list girl!! Love your blog!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Awesome products!! Will surely check out the Maybelline mascara. Was eyeing it since long:)