Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rimmel London Haul


Stay Glossy- 180- Eternal Flirt, Lasting Finish Lipstick- 036- Kiss

Eternal flirt, and Kiss

Color Rush quad eyeshadow


Extra super lash
So I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I bought myself a early birthday present.
I love Rimmel London! Especially when it's on sale. So here is what I bought today.
Extra Super Lash Mascara, Stay Glossy, Lipstick and eyeshadow quad.

The Stay Glossy says up to 6 hours last & shine lipgloss, Mascara says builds a natural to dramatic look. you control the volume, intense lash color.

I will be doing a review and makeup looks after I get a good chance to wear them. Defiantly be wearing them tomorrow!

And just cause I'm excited

2 comments:

Lara's Pint Of Style said...

You will love the mascara for sure! It's awesome! I particularly like the lipstick... such a nice pink :) xx

Silverstargirl said...

I have tried this mascara.
its lovely.
have u ever tried Rimmel Lash accelerator mascara??? its sooooo awesome. i m sure u gonna love this one