Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alexeter Mineral Makeup Swatches

I recently had some products come in the mail from Alexeter Mineral and I must say beautiful!
I will do a full review after I have time to use them this is just for the swatches.
But while I was swatching them they feel so silky, smooth and very pigmented.
The photo's don't do the color's justice!

Eveything came in this beautiful bag.

I really love these color's!
I'm going to transfer all my baggie samples into jars for easier use.
And right now they are having a **Easter Egg Hunt until Easter Monday (April 25th)** 

Every 10th order finds a pink egg (pink egg = 1 free eyeshadow).
Every 50th jar sold finds a blue egg (blue egg = 2 free eyeshadows).
Every 100th jar sold finds a gold egg (gold egg = 4 free eyeshadows).

Easter Egg winners will be notified by email and announced on Alexeter Mineral Makeup's Facebook page.

Happy hippity-hoppity hunting!

All 5 gram jars are $4.50. Sale
Shipping is $3.75 for the 1st item, and $0.75 for each additional item.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars

1 comment:

Karen In Style said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm really interested in reading mineral make up reviews. I want to use the said beauty products soon, that's why.