Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blush Baby Mineral Makeup Review

This is going to be a review for all my blush baby mineral pigments.

These are the full size pigments.
Pumpkin Spice, Moccasin, Trophy Wife, Dandelion Fluff, Cherry Cola.
These are super pigmented!

These are only one swipe without any base or primer, they are very silky and smooth.
They stay on your skin for the whole day.
These are two sample sizes I got with my order's


These are such pretty colors!
You can find Blush Baby Here you can even purchase right off facebook!
or their website Here
They are canadian and all prices are in CAD

My Rating (Scale 1-5 1-the worst, 5-the best)
Quality- 5
Packaging- 4.5
How long does it stay on- All day
Would I buy it again- yes, I purchased from them twice all ready
Price- $5.00 CAD
Overall- They are great pigments, easy to apply
Where to buy- blushbaby.ca or their facebook page.

No comments: