Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review- NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact



I found this compact when I went to a trip to Walmart. I bought it in 943 smokey green.
I never bought NYC eyeshadow before so I didn't know what to expect, but I was really impressed! I might have to start buying more eyshadow's from them.
The color payoff is great, in the swatches that's only on pass without the base they supply you with.
The base or primer is thick but it doesn't crease and the eyeshadows blend well over top of it.
I didn't really use the highlighter but gives you a nice highlight without looking too shimmery.

My Rating (Scale 1-5 1-the worst, 5-the best)
Quality- 5
Packaging- 4.5
How long does it stay on- All day
Would I buy it again- Yes!
Price- $5.00 CAD
Overall- It's a great compact! and works great for green eyes
Where to buy- Any drugstore that carries NYC products.

No comments: