Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review- Elemis Skin Care


I was sent some samples of Elemis skin care from Timetospa and I finally have time to review them for you.
I was sent a facial wash, toner, and a mask, I am in love with the sample sizes!


 Balancing Lavender Toner:

This balancing skincare product effectively tones the skin, maintains the skins natural pH balance and preserves natural oils, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. This facial toner helps you regain wonderfully clear skin while combating oily t-zones. Ideal for use on acne prone, combination, or problematic skins.

Feels great on the skin, and get's the rest of the dirt off your face that the cleanser doesn't. I can feel it working on my acne on my chin and it already started to clear up!

 Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash:

This daily facial wash stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining, whilst gently sloughing away dead skin cells which dull the complexion

This is a gentle cleanser, so it's perfect for sensitive skin. Does not lather it's more like a milk cleanser nice and creamy. Does not leave your skin feeling dry after you use it, and it's anti-ageing (which is a bonus!)

 Herbal Lavender Repair Mask:

This powerful herbal lavendar regenerating mask for combination skin contains antiseptic Rosemary, Thyme, and Elemis Lavender Essential Oil, which synergistically rebalance and purify the skin, making this the ideal mask for sallow and youthful skin prone to congestion.

I would have to say out of all the mask's I have used, this is in my top 5. It feels great, does not dry while your wearing it, and the smell is wonderful makes you all relaxed. I noticed a huge difference in my skin and I only use the mask twice a week. 


No comments: