Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the beauty blogger: Claudine

This Monday is the lovely Claudine
You can find Claudine on her blog pinkysmiles

 1. What is one beauty product you regret buying more than any other?
Proactiv was terrible for me. It was so drying on my skin and too harsh. It's a fabulous line, but just doesn't work for me. I had breakouts and thought it would work, but now that I have learned what my skin type really is (Sensitive,slightly dry) I have taken the time to truly understand my skin's needs. That would really be the only product I can think of.
2. What was the last beauty product that you purchased?
The DiorSkin nude natural glow fresh powder. It's amazing!!!!
3. When you aren't blogging how else do you spend your extra curricular time?
I am the beauty editor for Curvy Magazine and it keeps me busy, but I also try to have fun, watch movies, go out with my boyfriend, etc. 
4. What were the reason's behind you starting up your own blog?
I have been a makeup stalker my ENTIRE life and learning about all things beauty is my passion. Starting a blog truly came naturally to me and I am working on a plan to revamp mine and work on several new posts!!!
5. Can you give us one totally random fact about you?
When I was in the 7th grade, I got in trouble for applying eyeshadow during english class. It was the beginning of something beautiful.....
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love anything that allows me to write. Writing is my life and I have been doing silently since I can remember, the fact that I can doing publicly because I love it, is the best!
7. What is your top beauty tip? Can be anything
Wash your brushes!!! That is the most important thing you can do. Your skin will thank you for it. Also, wash your face every night before you go to bed no matter what!
8. What do you think of makeup?
I think it's the best expression of personal self. Even if you only wear lip gloss, you are expressing who you are. I think it can be the best feeling in the world when you are all dolled up! It's a state of mind that is yours and yours alone. 
9. If you had to throw away all of your makeup except for 5 items, what would you keep?
That is the hardest question EVER! I think it would have to be:
1. Bye Bye under eyes from IT cosmetics
2. Laura Geller Balance and Brighten foundation powder
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Natural Beauty
4. Fiberwig XL mascara
5. NARS orgasm lipgloss
10. Do you have a personal makeup style? If so how would you describe it?
Sometimes I think that my makeup style is fun, flirty and Curvy pinup! I pretty much always have winged eyeliner no matter what color. I love neutrals, brights, etc. I love smoky eyes and sometimes just full, thick lashes with a cat eye and bright lips. I love to make it fun no matter what. That to me is the most important thing because being creative is fun and makes us happy!

Thank you so much Claudine!
 Stayed tuned for next Monday as we feature another great blogger.






2 comments:

Posh said...

I used to get in trouble for applying makeup during school too! haha.
I remember an old Hard Candy eyeshadow palette I had (before they were sold in wal mart) that I used to apply during school all the time!
(I still have it actually :/) lol

Unknown said...

Love this blog post :) I'm following u hope u can check my page out :)