Saturday, September 10, 2011

Review: E.l.f Studio Matte Lip Color






Natural, Coral

This convenient jumbo sized lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease so you never have to sharpen. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. 
The lip color come in 4 different colors:
L-R -Natural, Tea Rose, Praline, Coral
Each Lip Color is $3.00 USD

This is the first time I have ever used a lip color in a pencil form, and I didn't now what to expect. But I love them! You can line your lips and fill them in, the color lasts a long time, very matte but you can always add a little bit of clear gloss.
The only thing I didn't like is the color on the actual container, it doesn't match the color of the lip color. The coral looks pink on the container but once applied it is a actual coral. But that is the only down fall.

I really recommend these lip colors!

4 comments:

Areej Usman said...

They are super pretty :)

Dyna said...

Haha I love these matte lip shades.. and I got the same two that you have xD I loveeee coral :D

Anonymous said...

I like the product and it stays on fairly well with a good lip liner, but the colors are very different than displayed in the Elf website (which is the usual for Elf). The praline is very brown. It is a nice shade for fall and I usually wear it if I am wearing a denim shirt or dress or something blue or maybe purple. The praline does not have the touch of pink that it appears to have in the color swatch.

Jel said...

i want to try the coral one :)