Monday, September 26, 2011

Review- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree


Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic that is also antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral.


Cotton Filled Tips-A first aid kit essential, the natural antiseptic Tea Tree Liquid Filled Cotton Tips with Aloe Vera offer soothing and convenient wound care.

I had to use these on my lil guy, he cut his hand, he didn't complain about any pain when I applied it. You can also use them on blemishes too. 



Blemish Stick- Tea Tree Blemish Stick Gel is an invisible treatment stick for skin blemishes. It has been formulated using a special blend of Tea Tree and Spearmint Oil to help control skin breakouts.

I must say this was my favorite acne treatment! Since I've became pregnant my skin has broken out so bad! I didn't think anything would help, I started using the blemish stick and noticed a huge difference after 2 days! I love the sponge applicator tip, makes it easier and less messy and you don't waste any product.   

Natural Lip Balm- Ideal for chapped lips. Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients

It kept my lips nice and soft, it's 100% natural which is wonderful! I'm sure I'll be using it tons in the winter months to prevent chapped lips.

 You can find all these wonderful products at abundancenaturally

 I was sent these products to review.

No comments: