Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I got a iPhone!!

I always wanted a iPhone and when Mr.Shabby got one I was really really mad! So every chance I get I bring up how I want a iPhone, if I had a iPhone I wouldn't have to use yours to go on facebook etc.
I brought it up today when the little Mr. Shabby didn't have his DVD player in the car, I said that if I had a iPhone he could watch a movie. Well all of a sudden he had to go to the phone store, he said he was buying a booster antenna, I secretly knew he was getting me a phone.
20 Min's later after little Mr. Shabby and I were rocking out to tunes in the car he returns giving me this box wrapped with a white invoice, I slide the box out and almost burst out laughing it was a iPhone!!!!!
So excited! I want to deck it out in pink. But that was my little surprise today, and I swear the phone is smarter then me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! How nice!!! You will love it! I have an OLD iphone and am dying to upgrade to the new one so that I can shoot video on it!! :) Congrats! There are some fun beauty apps on there too!

Unknown said...

I have the 3g one. I already wanted to smash it when it wouldn't let me sign in to youtube! lol. I can't wait to find some apps.

Stoney Creek Homestead said...

you are way too funny Cass!!! lol

I like the names that you gave to the 'men' you co-habitate with