Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rihanna- What's my name Makeup















This look is inspired from Rihanna's video What's my name.
I used e.l.f's 32 palette, black liquid eyeliner, mascara


Prime your eyes first. Take a cream base in a purple apply it to your lid, don't go past the crease. Take the lightest purple and pack it onto your lid, you want the purple to show up. Blend out past the crease a bit so you don't have any harsh lines. Apply a highlighter I used the white in the palette. Apply a nude color between the highlighter and the purple. Apply the same purple on your lower lash line make sure you connect the purple from the top. Line your upper lash line with a thin line of black liquid liner. Apply your favorite mascara.
Her cheeks are a pink color I used blush in innocence. Her lips a a pinky purply color I mixed Fantasy lipstick with hypershine gloss in Joy. But find a shade that compliments your skin tone.
Enjoy!


No comments: