Sunday, November 21, 2010

Silver Bells Holiday Look

Silver Bells, Silver Bells, It's Christmas Time in the City!
I used e.l.f's 32 palette, liquid eyeliner, false lashes.

Apply your eye primer, then add a cream shadow in grey. Apply your light silver on your entire lid, pack it on, you want it to be very silver. Take the 5th color in (dark grey with green) apply it to your outer V, blend into your crease. Apply the same color on your lower lash line. Apply a nude hightlighter, and add it on your inner lower lash line. Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner in black, line your water line with a black eyeliner pencil. Curl your lashes, apply a coat of mascara. I took a pair of lashes and cut it in half, apply to your outer corner. You can go over the glue once try with more liner to cover up the glue.
Apply blush in glow, and a light purple lipstick.
Enjoy!

*I know I have fallout I thought I had got it all*

No comments: