Friday, November 05, 2010

Skin Care Routine

These are the facial products I use everyday.
Garnier Skin Renew- I love this cleanser!! It has a facial brush so you get 2x cleaner and 2x smoother skin. The first time I used it I could feel the difference. I takes off face makeup great!
St. Ives Apricot Scrub- I have been using this product since I was a teenager. It just makes my skin feel smoother, I scrub it lightly on my face for 2 mins and then clean it off. This way helps getting rid of all the dead skin. I use it twice a week.
Nivea Light Moisturizing day and night cream- Ok I will have admit I am not the biggest fan of these two products, my skin felt oily afterwards even after it was on for a hour, I only bought it because my older sister said she loved it, but it's not for me. So I'm on the hunt for a new moisturizer.
e.l.f Zit Zapper- This little guy packs a punch of  Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. I use it twice a day, it works great for my chin area but my forehead gets dried out, so I only use it once a day on my forehead. But you can feel it working, it gives a tingle feeling.
This is a great eye makeup remover! It takes off everything, even when I had a black smokey eye look. It's a nice rich cream, I add a little to a cotton pad and fold it in half, then I open it up and take off my makeup. It does burn the eye when you get some in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know you like the elf zit zapper! I was wondering if that was any good! :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! I might have to buy more.