Sunday, December 12, 2010

e.l.f 100 palette review


I was so excited to open this up! I was amazed at all the colors, so many ideas popped into my head.
So here is a small review. Each swatch is going downwards not across.
The palette comes with a small mirror, you can see your whole face in it and two dual ended eyeshadow wands.
A very wide range of colors, some are shimmer and some are matte.

These are nice nude colors

These are nice golden tones

These are nice green tones

These are nice blue tones

These are nice pink tones

These are nice purple tones


These are nice coral colors

These are nice neutral colors

These are nice brown colors

These are nice grey and black tones.

Over all I love this palette, the pigment is great, they go on so silky and smooth.
For a grand total of $10 USD it's great.
I rate this 5 out of 5

1 comment:

Dyna said...

Thanks for the swatches, very helpful :)