Monday, December 13, 2010

e.l.f Lipstick review


They may be only a $1 but they pack a punch of color!
There are 6 lipstick colors to choose from 'Classy' is missing because it's for Christmas haha
Left to Right: Gypsy, Voodoo, Seductive, Posh, Fantasy
Here are the colors from e.l.f's website
Left to Right: Fantasy, Classy, Seductive, Gypsy, Voodoo, Posh
The colors are way different then off their website. I thought Posh would have been more Red then what it was, and Fantasy not so Brown.
They go on very smooth, smell good. They do stay on a long time, but I a lip licker *slaps hand* I know bad me, so they don't last long on me.
I love the packaging, with the 'see' through window, easy to see when they are in your drawer.

My rating
4.5 out of 5
I would recommend this to my friends, and re purchase again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool review. (:
esp the pic with swatches. (:
i just ordered classy seductive and gypsy! (:

Unknown said...

You'll love them! They are so creamy