Thursday, December 30, 2010

e.l.f Minty Lip Gloss Review

Top- Houston, Bottom- New York city


Left- New York city, Right- Houston
If your not a mint fan then these are not for you! It's not to strong but you can sure smell it. The website says

"The sheer glossy color conditions lips with a minty fresh taste. Can be worn alone or layered with other lip products. Give your lips a beautiful sheen and freshen your breath for instant gratification."

Freshen your breath while you wear it! Now that is something new, I couldn't help but laugh when I read that.
They are a very sheer color, they work best when applied over top of a lipstick. I love the New York City color. I'm gonna be wearing that for my Bachelorette party (Sex and the City Theme)
You get alot of product with this gloss, and the packaging is really neat.
The mint helps to plump up your lips, for that full look.
Here are the other colors that elf sells.
Seattle, Nashville, Miami, Los Angeles, Boston, New York City, Chicago, Houston, San Diego




I love the names of the lip glosses! Maybe they should do names for other countries too!

My Rating (1-5 1- the worst, 5- the best)
Quality- 5
Packaging- 5
How long does it stay on- 4.5
Would I buy it again- YES!
Price- $3 (studio line)
Overall- It is a good lip gloss to go over a lipstick, but is a great for a sheer look to
Where to buy- eyeslipsface.com

1 comment:

Dyna said...

for some reason I'm never drawn to this product, I am more into the regular line luscious liquid lipglosses, and I'm also not into shimmer so I have the impression they are shimmery :/ I also like a pigmented gloss so sheer doesn't work for me but thanks for the review :)