Sunday, March 06, 2011

Review- Annabelle SkinTrue Foundation




Truly flawless, natural-looking skin is what you can expect from this foundation. Its soft, matte finish makes you feel like you're wearing nothing at all, just beautiful skin. It blends easily to even out the skin tone yet feels extremely light and natural.
Thanks to its vitamin A, C and E enriched formula, it protects skin from free radicals, while the aloe, green tea and camomile provide it with nourishing, calming and moisturizing ingredients. - Annabelle Website

I must say this is my most favorite foundation that I've ever wore! I matches my skin perfectly, and doesn't enhance my dry skin. There are just so many positive things about this foundation! I don't break out if I leave it on all night, natural looking finish, and most of all not really expensive! I bought it for $7.99!

My Rating (Scale 1-5 1-the worst, 5-the best)
Quality- 5
Packaging- 4 - Wish it was a pump
How long does it stay on- all day
Would I buy it again- Yes!
Price- $7.99 and up (depends on where you find it)
Overall- I love this foundation! One of the best for sure!
Where to buy- Drugstore, department store

No comments: