Sunday, August 07, 2011

Review: Cheeky Cosmetics

 I recently discovered a company from Canada that sell Mineral Makeup Called Cheeky Cosmetics. The owner is Chantal, she has so many products to offer: Eyeshadows, foundations, blush, lippies (gloss, tint, lipstick), brushes, kits, samples and more.

I purchased all these sample myself. Each sample was $1.00 CAN






 L-R: Roasted Almond, Chocolate, Honey Comb, Bamboo, Pink Champagne, Moroccan, Coral Reef, Starry Night.(She sent starry night free)
On the website it tells you if the eyeshadow is matte, shimmer, glow or sparkle.
They are very smooth and they each have great pigment. The swatches are taken without a primer on.
If you would like to purchase a full size of each they are $12 CAN.

I also bought a sample of the brow powder in Blonde


I matches perfectly with my eyebrow color. and is a matte color so worries of shimmer in your brows. This pigment is very smooth and soft and works great to fill in the brows.

No comments: