Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Resolutions


This is my last post for 2010!!! Can't believe how fast the year has gone by.


I've been thinking about my Resolutions for the upcoming year, I want them to be more practical and not far fetch dreams.

1. Limit the buying of makeup in a month. I think I can handle this. Maybe at the beginning and the end of the month.
2. Start eating healthy and start working out daily. This one I have to I have a wedding dress to look good in for June! I have the wii active game, and some Tae Bo video's that I love it's just finding time.
3. Be more positive and less negative. Not that I am negative all the time, but when it comes to myself I am very negative.
4. Try to get my spa started in my house! 
5. Get married finally after 3 years of post ponding!

What are your resolutions? Are you going to try to follow them?


Happy New Year!! Have a safe and happy 2011!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy new year to you :) thanksf or your comment on my blog earlier on! i love reading new year's resolutions from other people! i think item #1 is the most difficult to handle (at least for me) ahhaha! how would you work out daily? I'm curious :)